No, I'm not naming my husband and kids--we already know they are my favorite things. This list is a little more shallow than that.
1) 80's sitcoms. My fave's are Growing Pains, Who's the Boss and Family Ties. I think those are indicative of my crappy childhood and the fact that I loved watching the idyllic perfect families. (Although, oddly, the Cosby Show was never one of my faves). Other favorites are Facts of Life and Golden Girls. My freshman year of college all of my dormmates used to watch Golden Girls and Designing Women every night.
2) My new super comfy blanket from Costco. I'm not sure DH loves it, though, since I won't share with him.
3) Cinnamon Roll Cake. Seriously the best cake I have ever made.
4) Margaritas. Pretty much the only cocktail I ever order.
5) Fantastic shoes. I have a boring, conservative work wardrobe, but I love spicing it up with great shoes.
6) Traveling. We never took vacations as a kid, and I love getting to explore new places and the extra time with my family.
7) Snuggling on the couch with my cozy blanket and a good book on a dreary day.