1) They are funny. I had no idea how much I would laugh once I had kids. When they were little, they made me laugh with silly little kid antics. Now that all have witty, deadpan senses of humor.
2) They are good kids. They are well-behaved and people like them. I always get compliments from their teachers.
3) They are kind. They will stick up for someone who has been wronged. And they aren't mean girls-they are nice even to the kids who irritate them. I think the twins would be classified as popular. Of course, being a twin brings built-in popularity. EVERYWHERE we go we hear "Hi SS, Hi TT!!!"
4) They like to hang out with their family. I guess this surprises me, because I was always hiding in my room with a book. But they love it when we have family movie nights or game nights. And often, we are all hanging out in the same room, even if it means that we are all on different computers with a tv blaring in the background. I love being lumped together on the couch like a pile of puppies!
5) Each is her own person. PS won't do anything just because someone else is doing it. She could not care less that every other kid in her school lives in their Abercrombie shirts and Toms shoes. And the twins may look exactly alike, but their personalities are completely different. It is very clear which twin takes after me and which one takes after DH. One is laid-back and goes with the flow. The other is high-strung and bossy. One loves to wear dresses and jewelery and carries a purse everywhere with her blinged-out cell phone in it. The other lives in soccer shorts and the rattiest t-shirts she can dig up, and hates skirts.